Youth Councils 2014


God.
When I feel so far, you are always so close. When my sight is fuzzy, you become my eyes. When I'm crippled and broken, you hold me up and stitch my wounds. When I feel worthless and tired and lost and confused; you give me worth, you give me rest, you take my hand to lead me, and you give me understanding. You never fail me, Father.
This weekend my numbness slowly went away. Little by little I could feel your presence again. You are removing my multiple masks: the mask of pride, the mask of lust, the mask of hypocrisy, the mask of "good-two-shoes", the mask of adequacy. Little by little I can feel you restoring me.
2 Corinthians 3:18 "And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
Make me into your image, remind me of my purpose, O God. 
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts