Hello

Hello
I am not here to bash. I am not here to brag. I am not here to blow anyone away with cunning, charisma or charm. No. I am writing for the sole purpose of writing. I am blogging in order to express one thought. Any thought.
Any thought that may or may not reach one person.
One for One is no people pleaser, rather, it is a place for people to journey through the mind of myself.
I know what you may be thinking, "Who really cares what an eighteen year-old African-American female has to say?" And you're exactly right, who really cares? But here's another question: Who really cares what anyone has to say? Whether it be their age, race, height, ideals--it doesn't matter, they all have something to say. It is only a matter of what we as a society deem to be important. 
So tune in if you wish. I'm putting my freedom of speech to action.
'MURICA!

Comments

Popular Posts